Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009! I haven't blogged since before Christmas which is a sign of how busy we've been! The kids had a wonderful Christmas. It was quiet since we didn't have any family with us, but very peaceful. The favorite gift was the Wii given to all of them from their grandparents. Other than that, they each seem to choose one thing that is especially dear to them. Joel likes his cell phone. Sarah likes her Ipod. Daniel likes his remote control helicopter. Matt likes (and wears constantly) his military uniform. Isaac likes the boxes everything came in! Well, actually, he seems to like the toy that Daniel chose for him which is a little barn with animals that sing. It's rather obnoxious, but I think the batteries might not last too much longer! My special gift was a new camera!! I'm going to figure it out soon, I promise, and get some pictures posted.
Blessings to all in 2009!

No comments: