Thursday, May 10, 2012



I'm delighted to recieve the Liebster Blog Award from my good friend Erin at Seven Little Australians and Counting !  Actually, she's not really an "in real life" friend.  I wish she was though!  I love reading Erin's blog posts and sharing ideas with her over at 4Real.  Maybe some day I'll get to Australia to meet her, or maybe she would rather come here ... probably not though.  Michigan would seem rather boring ... and COLD compared to Erin's home town.

My understanding is that the Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, to help them build their number of readers.  With only 7 followers, I am just a humble little blogger sharing my thoughts, when I get a moment to do so!  My hope is that some of my ideas may help my readers, just as I have been blessed by reading the blogs that others write.

So now to pass this very nice award on to fellow bloggers:

Beginning With The Assumption is a relatively new blog find for me.  I enjoy reading the posts written by KackyK, another member of 4Real.

And The Kitchen Sink is another great blog.  I love to read about the very real adventures that happen in this wonderfully large family!

Allison's blog, Totus Tuus Family has always been one of my favorites.  I think it is quite popular so  I doubt she needs more readers, but I notice her members count is just under 200, so I'm going to include her!

I've just found Catie's blog, Our Catholic Homeschool.  It was mentioned on the MODG Families Yahoo Group just as I was about to write this blog post.  Perfect timing!  So far I've enjoyed reading some of her curriculum reviews and seeing the photo of her precious new baby!

So there are four blogs that I am happy to direct you to!  Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have!

5 comments:

KackyK said...

Thanks so much!!!

Erin said...

Welcome to Australia any time my friend:){{}} Mich.would indeed be cold for me. I do appreciate our friendship{}

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angel said...

Thanks, Becky! You're very kind :-) And I'm glad to see you blogging a little more, too!

Catie said...

Thank you! I'm glad you found me :)