Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time to post

Finally I have time to post to this blog!  Wow, things have been busy.  I either haven't had a minute to log on, or I haven't had the energy to get back here and update things.  But, last night we got a little snow ...





So all the schools are closed.  For today, that means homeschool is closed too.  I don't usually do that, but we need a day to catch up with life! 

     Finally, I'll post the pictures from Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful time.  The kids helped with the cooking ...




And Grandma and Grandpa were able to come for a visit.  It was a nice time.  Saturday, the weather was pretty so we went to our favorite gardens for a walk.  There wasn't much growing, since it was November in Michigan, but we enjoyed the walk none-the-less.  Here are a few pictures we took there:


(Obviously a sunny day!)


(Builder posing as Johnny Appleseed)


(Jetter enjoys the colorful walkway)


(Jetter and Builder climbing on a dragon)


(Grandpa and Grandma.  Try clicking on the picture to see more clearly.)


(A pretty good shot of all the kids)

Now that Thanksgiving has passed we are preparing for Christmas.  I'm relieved that most of the Christmas shopping is done and we can actually enter into the quiet of the season.  I have to admit, I'm waiting for the quiet to start ...


No comments: