Saturday, October 24, 2009

End of the Football Season.


Builder played his last game a couple of weeks ago, (see pictures here) and Jetter is playing his last game today.  It's cold and rainy and muddy, so I'm including a few pictures from last weeks game instead of taking more today.  Last week Jetter's team got to play at the local university's big stadium.  It was very exciting! (Although difficult to take a "close up" picture!)




I'm sure every other parent there will have a different opinion, but in my book #77 was the star of the show!

Night Owl played last night and they won again!  That means they will go to the play-offs so it looks like the football season will continue here for at least a few more weeks.  I wish the cold weather would hold up.  We were a bit chilly and wet last night in the rain.  I have to tackle a very muddy uniform this morning and I'm not looking forward to it!

No comments: