Wednesday, March 3, 2010

...................Interesting Conversation

These two boys can be best friends one day, worst enemies the next.  I suppose that's pretty normal for brothers.  When they are getting along, their conversations can be quite interesting. 

Here's one  I overheard today that I thought was particularly amusing.  First the setting:  The two boys were playing with their Legos and for some reason or another they started arguing.
Jetter:  "Well, your ugly"
Builder:  (silence)
Jetter: (Feeling guilty now because he really is a good hearted kid) "No, you're not really ugly.  You probably look good enough to get married, if you weren't going to be a priest."
Builder:  "Yah, it's a good thing I'm going to be a priest.  I'd probably have 100 ladies fighting over who would get to marry me."
Jetter: "Yep."

Builder has been saying he's going to be a priest for a long time now, which is interesting in itself because he's the one that always gets in trouble for misbehaving at Mass.  I think he's going to have to grow in humility before he becomes a priest though.  I'd say he's a bit vain.

No comments: