Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer!

Is it really the tenth day of August?  Did Night Owl really leave for college just yesterday?  Did I really plan to start back to school last Monday?  Really?!!! 

I've been so busy with life I haven't really even posted any fun pictures from our summer which is quickly zooming by.  It's been a busy one and we have more busy-ness go come!  While my Planning Posts may make it seem like I've been doing nothing but hunching over school books and planners, we've really had lots of fun.  Thanks to Social Butterfly and her camera I even have a few pictures to post. 

So, here's the summer so far ~

A trip to Cedar Point in Ohio ...



Camping, of course! ...



Lost of fishing for Night Owl and Beany ...

Rock Wall Climbing...


 
And, while my camera wasn't working ...
Open Houses for graduating friends, family reunions, lots of kayaking and tubing, swimming lessons, trips to Hillsdale College, and just tons of fun.  It's been a busy summer and now we're ready to get back to the routine of school!



No comments: